GRINDING BURN INSPECTION DETECTS DAMAGES CAUSED BY THERMAL OVERLOAD ON THE COMPONENT SURFACE.
Imq supports you in all issues concerning grinding burn detection. This includes, inter alia, the application of non-destructive testing methods and nital-etching, the supply of tailored reference blocks as well as trainings for your testing staff.
- Definition Grinding Burn
- Testing Method Reference Block
- Testing Device QuaSor E
- Reference blocks with standard defects for NDT
REFERNCE BLOCKS FOR NITAL-ETCHING ACCORDING TO ISO 14 104 AND AMS 2649
- Disposable reference blocks for monitoring of etching
TRAININGS ON GRINDING BURN DETECTION
- Grinding burn seminars
- Trainings for testing staff
- Auditing of testing stations